In summary, CARROLL accomplished the following milestones in 2019:
- Rebranded Carroll Organization and consolidated all business lines under a unified CARROLL brand.
- Launched a new institutional real estate vehicle, Carroll Multifamily Venture VI, LP, totaling $125 Million of Commitments.
- Acquired 17 properties, totaling ~5,100 units in 6 high growth states (GA, FL, NC, TN, CO, TX). The total value of these properties is ~$1.0 Billion.
- Completed the successful exit of 18 properties, totaling ~6,000 units. The total value of these sales is ~$1.0 Billion.
- Expanded portfolio to Mountain West region with purchase of ARIUM at Highlands Ranch in Denver, CO.
- Raised and invested $350 Million of equity in 2019 bringing total equity invested by CARROLL and our partners to over $2.7 Billion.
- Awarded 4 third-party property management assignments totaling 1,200 units and $175 Million in Assets under Management.