2016 was an exciting and successful year for Carroll Organization as it generated record proceeds from the disposition of 20 properties totaling $706 Million. By successfully executing on its business plan and achieving strong operational results, Carroll Organization was able to exit these properties with attractive risk-adjusted returns. On the acquisition front, Carroll Organization acquired 15 high-quality properties across six states totaling $800 Million, adding to its existing portfolio of properties, which now totals over $2.6 Billion.
We know that all of this success would not be possible without your continued trust and confidence in us. Thank you. Our best wishes for a healthy and prosperous new year!
2016 Key Highlights
- Closed fundraising on Carroll Multifamily Real Estate Fund IV, LP
- Raised and invested $250 MM in joint venture and discretionary fund capital bringing total equity invested by Carroll Organization across platforms to $1.2 Billion.
- 20 dispositions totaling $706 Million.
New Investment Activity
- Acquired 15 properties totaling $800 Million (5,015 units) across six states: Georgia, Florida, Kansas, North Carolina, South Carolina, and Texas.
- Carroll Organization made several strategic hires in the areas of asset management, construction management, investor relations, and property management.
About Carroll Organization
Carroll Organization is among the leading privately-held real estate companies in the United States. Founded in 2004 and based in Atlanta, Carroll Organization focuses on multifamily properties, including acquisitions, property and asset management services, and investment management. Carroll Organization provides real estate investment vehicles for a broad range of investors to access the multifamily real estate asset class and has raised over $1 billion of equity through Carroll Organization sponsored real estate funds and joint ventures. Carroll Organization has successfully purchased and developed over $4 billion of real estate. Carroll Organization's regional offices are located in Houston and Miami. Today, Carroll Organization manages over 20,000 multifamily units in eight states and has purchased other multifamily owner/operators throughout the U.S. Carroll Organization has also developed student housing, single-family residential and retail properties, and has overseen $100 million of construction management for both its owned and fee partners. From due diligence to execution, Carroll Organization has the internal capabilities and the external relationships to identify, underwrite, and close transactions.