CARROLL Celebrates Its 2022 Circle of Excellence Winners
The National Real Estate Firm Recognizes Its Employees and Teams Who Fully Embody the Firm’s Core Values
On Valentine’s Day, more than 500 CARROLL employees gathered online to attend the firm’s first “Loving Our Employees” event. At this virtual celebration, each of CARROLL’s 2022 Circle of Excellence winners were recognized, as well each of the 71 nominees from across the country. Circle of Excellence winners are selected from the regional award recipients based on various factors, including performance and embodiment of CARROLL’s core values – focus, passion, integrity, and relentless pursuit of excellence.
Please join us in celebrating the following individuals and teams for all they do!
- –Jorge Salinas, Maintenance Team Member of the Year (ARIUM Lake Lynn – NC)
- –Shauna Shields, Leasing Consultant of the Year (Centro at Davie by ARIUM – FL)
- –Madison Wood, Assistant Property Manager of the Year (Oak Forest by ARIUM – TX)
- –Jahaira Olivera, Property Manager of the Year (ARIUM Kissimmee Lakes – FL)
- –Jorge Beltre, CARROLL Cares Award (ARIUM Winters Chapel – GA)
- –Sue Lindsey, Janel Nipper Memorial Award
- –Krysti Keser, Regional Manager of the Year (NC & FL)
- –Kevin Caldwell, Maintenance Supervisor of the Year (ARIUM Lake Johnson – NC)
- –Oak Forest by ARIUM, CARROLL Community Impact Award (TX)
- –ARIUM Vinings Station, Property of the Year (GA)