2019 Annual Report
By all measurable indicators 2019 was our most successful year to-date, and we could not have done it without the most talented employees in the business and the close partnerships we share with each of our investors.
In summary, CARROLL accomplished the following milestones in 2019:
- Rebranded Carroll Organization and consolidated all business lines under a unified CARROLL brand.
- Launched a new institutional real estate vehicle, Carroll Multifamily Venture VI, LP, totaling $125 Million of Commitments.
- Acquired 17 properties, totaling ~5,100 units in 6 high growth states (GA, FL, NC, TN, CO, TX). The total value of these properties is ~$1.0 Billion.
- Completed the successful exit of 18 properties, totaling ~6,000 units. The total value of these sales is ~$1.0 Billion.
- Expanded portfolio to Mountain West region with purchase of ARIUM at Highlands Ranch in Denver, CO.
- Raised and invested $350 Million of equity in 2019 bringing total equity invested by CARROLL and our partners to over $2.7 Billion.
- Awarded 4 third-party property management assignments totaling 1,200 units and $175 Million in Assets under Management.